The Jasber Utility Services is excited to offer residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their water bills online. We support electronic presentment (viewing) and billing because it is more convenient for our residents and better for the environment.
The Jasber Utility Services, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, offers the following benefits:
- No signup cost
- Access, view and pay your utility bill online, at your convenience
- Paying your bill online is faster and cheaper than writing a check and mailing it
- You can pay with electronic check or credit/debit card
- You may choose to eliminate paper invoices to reduce clutter and help the environment
- You have the option to pay immediately, schedule a payment or sign up for Auto-Pay
- Pay online for as little as $1.00 to make payments on your account.
Use of a charge card or ACH will incur a convenience fee. The Jasber Utility Services receives only your bill payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable. The convenience fee when using a credit card is a flat rate fee of $4.95. The convenience fee when using an electronic check is $1.00. The convenience fee is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your bank or credit card statement.
To make a water bill payment, please click here