If your service has been disconnected; please call into our office at 470-312-2816 Option #1 to make payment with one of our customer service representatives.
In order to have service reinstated, you must pay the total bill in full. A service reconnection fee of $65 for each service will be added to the next bill. Reconnection can take up to 24 – 48 hours for restoration from the time payment is received by our office. For same day reconnection, you must call into our office to make your payment prior to 12 p.m.; this expedited service fee is $85.00 (which would need to be paid at time of payment) in addition to the $65.00 reconnection charge.
EFFECTIVE September 1, 2013 – SERVICES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO BEING PERFORMED.
Payment is required in US currency; customers can pay by credit or debit card or you may issue an electronic check from your bank account (checking or savings) online.
Customer bills can be paid in any of the following ways:
- Email notification based payment – click the “View invoice or Pay Now” button in your email
- Web based online payment – login to online bill pay via biller’s website
- Phone payments – call your biller’s office
- Paper check – sent by whatever means you choose, including US Postal Service (note: many paper checks today are converted into electronic transactions once they are received by the biller).
A payment is timely or on time if the total amount of the bill is received in our office and posted to the customer’s account by the bill due date.
Late Payment Charges
A 10% late payment charge will be assessed to the TOTAL amount due on all accounts with an outstanding balance; the day after the customers’ billing due date.
Note: If you have “A Meter Finance” with “Jasber” and payment is not received also by the due date; a $25.00 meter late fee charge will be assessed to your account; in addition to the above reference 10% late charge.
No bill cycle changes will be granted to customers whom receive monthly income such as Social Security, AFDC, etc. to correspond with payment due.
Returned Payment Policy
If a payment is returned by your financial institution for any reason, a $30.00 charge will be assessed immediately to your account.
Jasber Utility Services must advise customers that tampering with a meter results in company investigation, police investigations, fines and fees charged to the property owner and attached to monthly billing statements that must be satisfied prior to services being restored to the unit. Below states the consequence of tampering of the master meters installed at each unit(s) and the fines associated with such tampering.
***As stated in your signed contract for services; Tampering with Water Meter is Strictly Prohibited. It is illegal to tamper with a duly installed water meter pursuant to the authority of the Association. Member(s) agree(s) not to tamper with, remove, disable, damage, distort, change, relocate or otherwise interfere with the operation of the installed water meter. Any member, members tenant/resident found tampering or interfering with or damaging the water meter will be FINED $2,500.00 plus the cost of repairs or replacement.
Property Owner Changes
We require that new owners fax in new user agreement along with closing statements, to verify changes and transfer of ownership to new property owners.
Cancellation/No Show Policy and Refunds
- Cancellations must be received at least 24 business hours before the start of the scheduled time and inspection refunds are subject to a $10 cancellation fee.
- If scheduled appointment is cancelled after the 24 hour cancellation window: refunds are subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- All No Shows are considered cancellations and are subject to cancellation fees.
- Rescheduling of appointments should be made 24 business hours before the start of the scheduled time; or will follow cancellation policy and refunds timeframe.
- Cancellations must be received via telephone customer representative during company business hours of Monday – Friday 9am -5pm Est.
- No refunds will be made for requests received after that time.
- Refunds will be issued to paying customer via check within 2 weeks from payment receipt.