Jasber Utility Services Include:
Reading, Billing and Payment Processing solutions
Financial Management, On-line Reporting & Account Access
Billing Auditing, Payment
Meter Financing available for community projects
Sub-metering System Design, Installation & Maintenance
Water Electric Gas
Water Saving solutions and fixture installation
Benefits of Sub-Metering and Utility Management
Less than 10 percent of all multi-unit properties in the United States are individually metered. However, the importance of sub-metering and the need for quality service are rising as utility costs continue to increase. Sub-metering provides substantial benefits for property owners, managers and residents. Jasber Utility Services is committed to providing these benefits to you at an affordable rate.
Property Owners and Managers
Thousands of Property owners and Managers across the nation are achieving long-term, cost-saving results through utility sub-metering. Jasber Utility Services handles meter reading, billing, collection, and reporting; so managers and owners also save time with our sub-metering solutions. Some of the benefits to property owners include:
- Lower operating expenses
- Protection against unbudgeted utility expense and rate increases
- Utility conservation
- Allows rate increases to be passed on immediately
- Maximizes cost control and improves cash flow
- Increases property value and income
- Sub-metering heightens profitability
- Allows for community improvements through disposable income
- Helps to identity utility waster or to use on other special community projects.
For residents, sub-metering provides a way to help lower their total housing costs. Residents also benefit from sub-metering because they are responsible for their own usage rather than for misuse by others. No more speculating about how much water is used. Other benefits to residents are as follows:
- Immediate savings from conservation
- Pay only for utility consumed
- Confidence in fair and equitable allocation of utility costs
- Eliminates disputes over utility-use
- Identify and repair necessary property utility waste
- We will be able to read your meter and generate your bill without having a technician visit your property on a regular basis.
- We will have the ability to read your meter remotely to ensure it is working properly.
- We will provide financing for the meter and installation for communities that do not have the capital readily available.
- We have dual billing options for Landlord & Tenant available
- Our meters contain up to 4000 hours of usage data.
- Since in-person meter reading will not be required we’ll reduce our carbon footprint by reducing the number of vehicles on the road, which in turn reduces pollution and traffic while saving fuel.
- We will enhance our ability to respond promptly to meter service requests as our customer base continues to grow.
- 24/7 payment information and online bill payment solutions for metering services.
- We provide utility conservation solutions.
- We assist communities in identify problem issues that require immediately solutions.
- We provide up-to-date account balance information on our website, along with statement retrieval information for up to 18 months.
- Higher HOA fee collection due to ability to shut off utility services.
- Reduction in water consumption.
- Lower insurance rates due to sub-metering